Surrey Marble and Granite have over 30 years of experience in the manufacture of natural and man-made stone products.
The health, safety, and welfare of our staff is of the highest importance given the hazardous nature of our industry with dust control and safe handling of materials.
We operate a strict HSE working environment which includes the following measures:
- Dedicated fully trained health and safety officer employed on a full-time basis.
- Monthly HSE Inspections and audits by a specialised HSE consultancy.
- Full a PPE equipment supplied to all staff which is checked on a daily basis
- Full dust suppression with water spray extraction and tooling.
- All machinery has water-suppressed dust control
- Yearly health screening for all employees
- Air fed masks to all manufacturing staff.
- Latest material handling equipment for factory and site operatives.
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly refresher training for all staff.