www.surreymarbleandgranite.co.uk is owned and operated by Surrey Marble and Granite Ltd. Surrey Marble and Granite is thoroughly committed to protecting the privacy of our customers, site visitors and partners. Surrey Marble and Granite has been established to sell surf related products and services online and to offer visitors information regarding Surrey Marble and Granite and its related businesses. We use the information that we collect to fulfil your product and service orders and to create a more personalised experience. We do not pass on any details to third parties without your consent. This section only addresses the use and disclosure of information we collect from you online. We encourage you to ask questions and to be very cautious before you disclose your personal information to others. Questions regarding this Policy should be directed to our customer service team using this form or contact Surrey Marble and Granite directly at the following address:
Surrey Marble and Granite
Units 2-4, Fernhurst Business Park, Henley Common, Fernhurst, Haslemere, Surrey.
1. What information does Surrey Marble and Granite collect from you?
Surrey Marble and Granite collects two types of information about its visitors: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customised experience while using our site.
- Personally Identifiable Information
This refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. Personal information is requested when you order a product or service, enter contests, and send us feedback. For example, this information might include your name, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card or other payment information, and product details. With this information, Surrey Marble and Granite can fulfil your orders and provide you with personalised service.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information
This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon where you shop on our site in several ways. This information is compiled and analysed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. For example, this information may include the Web site’s Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) that you just came from, which URL you next go to, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. A URL is the global address of documents and other resources on the World Wide Web. An IP address is an identifier for a computer or device on a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (“TCP/IP”) network, such as the World Wide Web. Networks like the Web use the TCP/IP protocol to route information based on the IP address of the destination. In other words, an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web, allowing web servers to locate and identify your computer. Computers require IP addresses in order for users to communicate on the Internet, browse and shop.
2. Where do we collect information from you and how do we use it?
- Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide Surrey Marble and Granite visitors with a superior customised online experience. We use the customer contact information to fill orders, contact purchasers to inform them of their order status, to send promotional information, to enhance the operation of our site and administer our systems. Demographic data also may be collected at our site from third party advertising servers, content servers, or web site analysis agents who provide us with the postcode and area code associated with a visitor’s server, along with pages viewed on our site. We review the actions of the Surrey Marble and Granite visitors on an aggregate basis to determine customers’ preferences. Surrey Marble and Granitealso completes research on our visitors’ demographics, interests, and pages viewed based on the information provided to us during ordering, a promotion, from our server log files, from our web site analysis agents, or from contests, drawings or surveys. We will use this data to tailor the visitor’s experience at our site, to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyse site use, to improve our product offerings, and to customise our site’s content, layout, and services. We receive reports from third party ad servers, content servers, or a web site analysis agent that tells us how many ads were presented and clicked upon or what content was served or viewed.
3. We gather information in the following ways:
- Contact Information
If you contact Surrey Marble and Granite or our customer service representatives by telephone, e-mail or letter, we may keep a record of your correspondence or comments. If you report a problem with our site, we may collect such information in a file specific to you. If you contact us through our feedback area or by calling one of our customer service representatives, we may ask for your name, e-mail address and order information in order to send you a reply.