All of our web pages use “cookies”. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we place on your computer or mobile device if you agree. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and enables us to improve our website.
Types of cookies we use
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – these are essential in enabling you to move around the website and use it’s features. Without these cookies the services you have asked for, such as registering for an account, cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies – these cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which page(s) visitors go to most often. We use this information to improve our website and to aid us in investigating problems raised by visitors. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide more personal features. For instance, a functional cookie can be used to remember the volume level you prefer to use when watching videos on our websites. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Targeting cookies – these cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They collect information about your browsing habits. Targeting cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as ‘like’ and ‘share’ buttons and advertisements. We use targeting cookies to send third party information on your visit so that they can make their advertising more relevant to you when you visit their website.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Specific cookies we use
Cookies may be set either by https://www.surreymarbleandgranite.co.uk (“first party cookies”), or by a third-party website (“third party cookies”). The list below identify the cookies we use.
However, we continue to collect information about third-party cookies and the list below is based on the work completed to date. Accordingly, we may update the information contained in this section from time to time. Additionally, some cookies may be set from time to time by feeds from third party websites that we make available on our sites.
Third Party Cookies
- Google Maps
- Advanced Custom Fields
- SVG Support
- Better Search Replace
- Blogger Importer
- Contact Form 7
- Custom Twitter Feeds
- Easy WP SMTP
- Post SMTP
- Regenerate Thumbnails
- Search & Replace (for site’s database only)
- WooCommerce (Doesn’t take orders, only displays products)
- WordPress Importer
- WP All Import Pro
- WP Fastest Cache
Changes to our Cookie Statement
Any changes we may make to our Cookie Statement in the future will be posted on this page.