Marble Worktops – Beautiful Worktops Fit For A Palace
Marble has been used in kitchens, bathrooms and pantries for years. It’s cool, smooth surface makes it ideal for pastry chefs and bakers and for general food preparation. The popularity of marble today is due to the beauty and elegance of the stone, which will retain its gloss for decades when properly looked after, which means that your surfaces will look as good as new for years.
When treated with a sealant marble will resist staining almost as well as granite and even the most highly polished marble surfaces can be revitalised by repolishing and resealing.
Marble comes in a wide range of natural colours. The veining within the stone ranges from subtle to dramatic which means that no two pieces are the same. You can choose the perfect look for your new kitchen or bathroom confident that it will be truly unique.
Choose Your Marble Colour
Our marble worktops come in a huge variety of colours. Please click on any of the tiles below to see our range of marble or get in touch to see our latest styles and the availability of samples.
Choose Your Finish
Different finishes give the same stone a very different appearance, allowing you to choose the finish which is best for your personal style.
- Polished – a glossy surface finish that brings out the character and beauty of granite
- Matte – a satin smooth surface with no gloss or shine
- Sawn – a reasonably rough and now contemporary surface
- Honed – a velvet smooth surface with no or just a little gloss
- Sandblasted – a very irregular treated surface
- Flamed – a very rough and no slip surface, treated by “open flame”
- Rubbed – a smooth flat non-reflective surface with occasional light trails and scratches
- Antique – a surface that has a luxurious “old time” look
To enable you to visualise how your chosen stone will actually look, we always encourage customers to come to our showroom where we can advise you, supply you with samples, answer all your questions and provide you with a quote.